Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quiet on the Set ... I'm Coming Back!

Hello, movie lovers - or whomever reads this blog. I'm so sorry I stopped updating here, and I've missed it terribly. I have NOT stopped watching documentaries, though! I've watched several that I'm actually going to go back and watch again because I kept meaning to write reviews but never got around to it.

Here's the situation: since I started this blog, I've been hired and fired from two different jobs. Because of this, I suffered from a bought of depression that caused me to not want to do anything other than lie in bed and feel miserable. However, I eventually picked myself up, brushed myself off and began to do what I do best - watch documentaries.

Now, I am working a job I absolutely adore with a great company. I only work 4 days a week (10 hours/day), which leaves me with 3 glorious days to do nothing. So, I decided I'm going to try to watch at least ONE documentary a week so that I can get back on this horse.

Sometimes, there's nothing like watching life unfold before your very eyes to help you realize things can be so much worse.

Let's get this show back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment